Job title: Senior Product Manager
Location: London, UK
Role type: Full-time; Permanent
Salary: Competitive + discretionary bonus
Date of posting: 11 September 2020
Closing date for applications: 9 October 2020
As a SPM of Product at FACEIT, will play a leading role in a well-funded growing startup working alongside the founders and extraordinary international team. You will face incredible challenges in driving the development of the world’s largest competitive gaming platform. You will work closely with our team of engineers, designers and data scientists to ship products that create transformational experiences for gamers millions of times each week. You will own an important part of the product.
You will work closely with our team of Software Engineers, designers and data scientists to ship products that create transformational experiences for millions of gamers.
You’ll report to the VP of Product to define goals, strategy and execute on your roadmap to deliver impactful results
- Defining product roll-out strategy
- Vision, roadmapping, goal setting, spec writing, managing project execution.
- Shipping features across various platforms (iOS, Android, and Web)
- Drive the ideation of your product, development and launching innovative products together with your team of engineers, designers, researchers and analysts.
- Define the short and long-term goals & vision of your product, strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and execute on opportunities to develop new features and products.
- Lead and inspire your peers to successfully bring your product to life.
- Ability to ideate and design simple UI and UX wireframes to visually communicate your ideas.
- Define and analyse critical metrics to measure the impact of your product.
- Ensure the team embraces a balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing support.
- Formulate clear hypotheses and validate them through qualitative and quantitative methods such as user feedback and A/B testing.
- Mentor and coach other product managers.
- 6+ years consumer internet product management experience with multiple successful product launches under your belt
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution – can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there
- Creative problem solver – able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success
- Rigorous – asks hard questions, validates assumptions, connects the dots
- Passion for great design, you should know what works, what doesn’t and why
- Significant experience working as a product manager, or similar role, with high performing teams that have shipped products.
- Experience working with agile development teams to build software.
- You are a radical thinker paired with strong execution – you can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- You are a creative problem solver – you are able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- You have led teams through product discovery, rapid prototyping, and experimentation.
- You are able to set goals and articulate the desired outcomes and work collaboratively to achieve these goals.
- You are comfortable participating and collaborating in technical discussions with the engineering teams.
- Massive plus if you are a former: engineer, designer, startup founder, competitive gamer.
- Former engineer, designer, startup founder, competitive gamer
- Knowledge of gamification systems
- A demonstrated interest in one of the games on the platform
Please send a covering letter and CV to apply.