We are the pioneers of the esports industry. Our aim is to create the best competitive gaming experiences by leveraging ecosystems and communities. With more than 18,000,000 users playing 20,000,000 matches every month making FACEIT the leading competitive gaming platform. Our technology enables players to easily play in tournaments and leagues for virtual and real-world prizes through automated tournament management and best in class matchmaking systems.
Our advanced software development kit allows game creators to easily integrate user-friendly matchmaking and tournaments into their titles to allow gamers to take part in competitive online games at all skill levels. For brands and publishers, FACEIT facilitates unique competitive experiences and products that engage new audiences and build competitive communities.
Our combination of unrivalled technology and live tournament operation experience means we’re best positioned to create competitive ecosystems from amateur to pro level.
We are constantly challenging our and others’ games. We are looking for people that are not afraid to dare, and are passionate about change, as much as we are.
It’s not very often you get an opportunity like this: We’ll be asking for your input, guidance, experience, teamwork, ideas, and camaraderie, and we’ll navigate together the unknown, the mysterious and the upside!
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Finance team and lead FA area for the business reporting directly to the CFO. As we grow our Finance team we’re looking for people who are smart, collaborative and commercially savvy to make a significant impact on the future of our business. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting, providing insightful analysis for effective resources allocation, modelling new and challenging commercial situations as well as managing revenue and cost reporting.
The role will include, but not limited to:
- Improving and maintaining robust fully integrated P&L , Balance Sheet and Cash Flow business plans to achieve business objectives
- Preparing budgets on a yearly basis and re-forecasting on a quarterly basis (rolling reforecast). Providing analysis and assessment of performance against the agreed budget and re-forecasts.
- Preparing presentations to deliver the budget
- Creating, identifying and communicating risks and opportunities in the plan, working with and challenging teams on finding optimum levels for efficient use of resources.
- Building out complex financial scenario modelling coupled with financial model assumptions for KPIs, and forecasts outputs
- Reporting clear and concise management accounts on a monthly basis while providing fact-based insights into variances and trends
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc analysis and reporting (KPI monitoring and weekly MI)
- Leveraging existing systems by integrating and automating reports into financial planning models
- Maintaining, and improving existing finance processes to ensure data integrity, efficient, and insightful analysis
- Managing the future expansion of the team and providing leadership to team members
- Excellent working experience in a similar role
- Accounting or Finance degree (CA or CPA qualification preferred)
- High degree of modelling skills in developing integrated Balance Sheet, Cash flow and P&L forecasting tools
- Advanced systems skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint), Gsuite (google sheets, slides). Experience of cloud based specialised solutions (i.e. Asana, Confluence, Looker, MixPanel) would be an advantage
- ERP system experience preferable, but not a prerequisite
- Experience in an a consumer tech business is highly valued
- Ability to turn a strategic proposition into an executable plan, fully supported by a financial model suited to the business
- Problem solver, highly analytical and commercial thinker
- Pension plan
- Flexible working environment
- Team events and social evenings organised by our fantastic social committee (even from the comfort of your own home)
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office
- Quarterly team outings
- Ongoing training opportunities