At FACEIT we work to provide gamers all around the world with great competitive experiences for their favourite videogames. We develop unique products for players, partners and game developers centred around establishing and building competitive communities and ecosystems for multiplayer video games. Our online platform hosts over 20 million matches a month, and we are proud to work closely with multiple gaming publishers and developers to keep building the next generation of competitive experiences.
We want to put the community at the centre of everything we do and believe in a community first approach to shape our products and experiences. We’re now looking for a Growth Designer to come join and help design and deliver on upcoming products.
What’s the role?
As a Product Designer you will be part of a cross-functional growth team.
- You’ll work closely with Product Managers, Engineers and other team members to deliver new and enjoyable experiences for the players.
- You’ll be responsible for identifying problems and designing innovative high-fidelity solutions.
- You’ll balance business growth and player problems, understand how to validate and de-risk a design and care deeply about the impact of your designs.
- You’ll have support from Senior and Lead designers and as a member of the design team you’ll get to collaborate with the team regularly.
You may be interested in this role if your current title is:
- Product Designer
- UI Designer
- UX Designer
What do we use:
Tools: Figma is our in house tool but having experience in Adobe Creative Suites, Sketch, and In Design is great too!
Research: Lookback and Survey Monkey cover a lot of our needs but we’re always looking to find new ways to talk to our players.
Data: Looker and Mixpanel are what we use to collate our product analytics.
What you’ll be doing:
Working within a Product/Growth team to:
- Design for a variety of devices and platforms – native app, desktop web/client and in-game
- Work closely with Growth/Product Managers to shape the problem and define solutions
- Design high-fidelity UI solutions that tells a story inspired by our research
- Take problems in a logical and measured way, to drive the growth of the platform
- Engage with players to understand their needs and AB Test your designs
- Contribute to our new design system and other activities that can help boost our designs and the way we work.
You’ll succeed in this role if you’re:
- Quality designer – Providing accurate and high-fidelity UI designs, considering all states and scenarios with clear guidance for development
- Big on data – Making sure your design decisions resonate with our players, using A/B testing techniques to measure change
- Identifying user needs – sketching solutions, creating prototypes, testing ideas with users, refining designs with data and feedback
- Great at communicating – Ability to communicate ideas clearly, debate respectfully, and collaborate in everything you create.
- A team player – Enjoys working as part of a team and inspires motivation in others
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;
- Flexible working environment
- Pension plan
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- 5 a side twice monthly;
- Lunch provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!);