At FACEIT, we strive to create the best gaming experiences by fostering the development of communities and ecosystems around games. Today, more than 20 million matches are being played on our platform every month within our community of more than 22 million players and tournament organizers.
The Creative & Content Producer will be responsible for supporting the Communications team in delivering compelling social and video content that our community love to engage with, in various formats including video, static, and written.
Working with the Community Managers for each of the games we support, you’ll leverage their understanding of the audience and your own creativity to generate concepts and ideas for original content for social and PR activities.
You’ll oversee the content production pipeline, engaging with internal and external resources to manage the process and ensure on-time and on-target delivery ready for the content to be published by the team.
The ideal candidate will be capable of producing some content themselves but have great judgement to know when to call in external resources to get things delivered at the right quality levels and in a timely fashion.
Creative & Planning
- Work with the Communications Director to plan narrative themes for our various brands and channels
- Collaborate with game-specific Community Managers to generate ideas for original content based on these narrative arcs
- Partner with our sales team to support in generating sponsored campaign concepts
- Surface stories from the organisation and our partners to tell stories that promote our key messages and values to external audiences
- Lead and facilitate brainstorming sessions, as the owner for content ideation within the communications team
Content & Execution
- Manage the pipeline of content in line with our output targets
- Effectively write content briefs, including storyboards and scripts for video content
- Ensure resources are allocated appropriately and progress is being made against priority areas
- Produce video and static content independently where appropriate
- Work with the Copywriter to ensure consistency across written content and the supporting assets we produce
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a Producer, Content Manager, or in a role directly managing a content pipeline
- A creative mindset, with the ability to generate innovative content ideas, concepts for PR and marketing activations
- Experience in getting those around you to participate in the creative process and inspiring others to share ideas
- Excellent project management skills, able to guide a project from conception to completion
- Experience managing external and freelance resources, including managing production budgets and working with finance teams to ensure appropriate budget approval and payments
- An interest in and knowledge of the social landscape and social content best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to influence others to get things done
- Strong understanding of video production software (including Adobe Premiere) and image editing software (including Adobe Photoshop, with bonus points if you’ve used Figma before), with the ability to create content yourself
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise various projects from various stakeholders
- Experience writing briefs for production teams and experience in working from them
What we can offer:
- Lunch provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments (coffee machines everywhere – our founding team is Italian after all!);
- Company book club, and gaming nights;
- Flexible working environment;
- Company (virtual) drinks session every Friday
- Monthly massages;
- Quarterly team outings;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;